Cahuita is a small town and community located on the exotic Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica, 40 km south of Puerto Limon.
Cahuita National Park is the main attraction, where you can share a little piece of this paradise with Slugs, White Faced Monkeys, Howler monkeys, Iguanas, Frogs and more…
Contact us to Package and Design your Retreats
Cahuita features no more than two avenues and five roads that lead to the beach and its neighboring town of Puerto Viejo. The Cahuita National Park is located in the Basal Tropical zone of the Atlantic region and features 1,067 land hectares and 22.400 marine hectares including white sand beaches, a tropical forest and its turquoise water. This National Park is one of the most important conservation areas in the country; it was created to protect the plants, fauna, coral reefs and many marine ecosystems and its amazing panoramic beauty.
The Goddess Garden Nature Retreat Center and Hotel La Diosa
The Goddess Garden Nature Retreat is located in the town of Cahuita, a small community in the south of Costa Rica, 40 km south of Puerto Limon and 20km away from Puerto Viejo. Only a few minutes away from the Cahuita National Park which is the main attraction. The Goddess Garden is the home of Slugs, White Faced Monkeys, Howler monkeys, Iguanas, Frogs and more.
The Goddess Garden is a specialized nature and yoga retreat center located in Cahuita, Limon in Costa Rica. The yoga and meditation center is located at the heart of the property surrounded by huge jungle trees that follow the path of a small creek. Just walking a few steps you will find yourself next to the oldest and most amazing tree in Cahuita. Its roots, as tall as a man, will leave you breathless…. in reality it is a temple.
- 12 double rooms with private bathroom and two Queen size beds each. The rooms are newly built, spacious, colorful and can hold 24 persons.
- Additionally, we have four more rooms which can be used as triples, or dorm’s (4-6 persons) with elegant in-suite bathrooms.
- The overall capacity is 48 persons.
WELLNESS NATURE RETREAT CENTER FACILITIES
The Goddess Garden is a Nature and Yoga Retreat Center, perfect for Yoga Teacher Training Retreats and most of all, an intentional place for meditation and transformation. The environment at The Goddess Garden Nature Retreat is designed to help us remember our true nature, to find our essence and to feel in harmony with nature. The magic of the Rainforest and the dance of the Caribbean Sea make the perfect combination to create this Eco Resort and Nature Retreat Center.
- Three different studios to practice yoga, all of them make you feel to be one with nature.
- Main Yoga Studio with wooden floor surrounded by trees right at the Howler Monkey’s corridor. Capacity: 50 people.
- Group Palapa Studio pavilion space for Tai Chi, Pilates, dance, drumming, and other group activities with electrical connections.
- Conference Center specialized for Teacher Trainings and Workshops with capacity for up to 100 people seated classroom style, electrical connections, a/v equipment, and air conditioning. In the back of the room, a built in waterfall with tropical plants will delight your eyes.
- Additional sunrise and sunset-facing outdoor terraces for outdoor yoga practice and meditation.
- Semi-circular wellness pool with whirlpool and hammocks are for refreshing and relaxing; healthy snack bar with vegetarian options.
- Raw Food Menu and Juice Bar based on local organic fruit and vegetable combinations.
- Healing Spa offers a variety of treatments tailored to your specific needs: Ayurvedic, Shiatsu, Reiki, Deep Issue, Hot Stone and shaman cures using local healing plants – healing massage, aromatherapy and other treatments.
- Natural spaces with tropical vegetation perfect for walks, jogging and hiking.
SUSTAINABILITY AND PRESERVATION
THE KEEPERS OF THE LAND
The Goddess Garden is fully committed towards sustainable tourism and on taking action on conservation and preservation. That is why Jacqueline and Marcelo consider themselves “The keepers of the land”, collaborating with Nature in every way as the best conscious guests possible. The Goddess Garden is the home of Slugs, White Faced Monkeys, Howler monkeys, Iguanas, turtles, frogs and more. Just a few steps away from the main center you can enjoy a virgin sandy beach and a magical secret lagoon.
YORKIN INDIGENOUS RESERVE
An exciting day to explore the Natives of Bribrí in Costa Rica. The day will start with an exciting boat trip in canoe from Bambú to Yorkin through an exotic landscape (1 hour). After arriving in the village of Yorkin, you will be told the history of their organization and community. Afterwards, we will be guided through their plantations where you will learn about medicinal plants and trees of great importance to the Yorkin people. You will be served a traditional lunch with ingredients all produced organically in the reservation. In the afternoon you will learn the secrets of chocolate making and how to weave palm roofs. At the end of the day there will be time for a swim in the Yorkin River followed with a boat ride back to Bambú.
The Goddess Garden’s offers to each retreat participant three meals included. The dishes are based on healthy Caribbean Costa Rican cuisine and vegetarian food (if requested) that will nourish and delight.
For the preparation of each meal and beverages, The Goddess Garden uses organic vegetables and fruits locally grown, based in ecologically friendly agriculture, organic milk (happy free cows from a conscious ranch). In each meal: dedication, attitude and loving service, making you feel at home.
GETTING TO CAHUITA
The nearest international airport is in San Jose (SJO). We will organize all the logistics from the moment the group arrives at the international airport in San Jose until you enter The Goddess Garden. A private transportation will be waiting for you and your group to drive you to Cahuita, Limon and the Goddess Garden.
YOUR BE A CONSCIOUS TRAVELER SPECIALIZED RETREAT PACKAGE INCLUDES
7-nights, 8-days at Lodgings at The Goddess Garden Nature Retreat: Your choice double, single occupancy + A sightseeing day trip to the Yorkin Indigenous Reserve + A sightseeing day trip Conscious Nature Walks and visits to Cahuita National Park + the private herbal “Tree of Life” garden + 3 Delicious Home Made Vegetarian Meals Daily (except on excursion day) + taxes and gratuity.
- Accommodations – double or single occupancy
- Three organic meals included
- Transfers to and from the airport (on arrival and departure days established time only)
- Yorkin Indigenous Eco Tour
- Three fully equipped Yoga Rooms (props/sarapes/mats)
Contact us to Package and Design your Cahuita Retreats and Adventures
For all inquiries please contact us at: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org